1. Why are the fees for lessons at Zenith much more affordable compared to other tuition centres that offer the JC programmes?
At Zenith, we believe that education should remain affordable and accessible to any student that is driven and motivated to succeed. We aim to provide the maximum value at the lowest cost.
2. Will there be a deposit for new students joining Zenith?
There is a NO deposit for new students joining Zenith. We believe that lessons at Zenith are effective, but may not be the perfect solution for all students. If a student does not believe that lessons are working for them, they should not be tied down through a deposit and can seek alternative options.
3. Are there make up classes for students who missed lessons?
Students unable to attend lessons for ANY reason will be allowed to attend a make-up session during the same week. However, we do not encourage class-hopping as this will affect the progress of the student. As there are only four extra seats for students doing make-up lessons in each class, students must notify teachers at least 6 hours before their supposed lesson.
If students are still unable to make it for any lessons of the week, we will normally conduct all lessons during the holidays, which students can attend to make up for the missed lesson. Alternatively, as a last result, students can book our teachers for a consult to cover the missed lesson.
4. If you are unable to attend every lesson (including make-up lessons) for the week, will there be a refund of fees?
Students will be able to receive a refund of fees if they are unable to attend every lesson of the week (including make-up sessions) ONLY if they have a valid excuse (medical).
5. Are there referral bonuses for current students that bring friends to join Zenith?
Students will be awarded $100 for every successful friend they refer to Zenith that joins us for at least half a term. Students that bring multiple friends will have bonus incentives.
6. Does Zenith offer 1-1 tuition?
Educators at Zenith wholeheartedly believe in the effectiveness of our group teaching in getting you that coveted A for your examinations. We do not provide 1-1 tuition, but often provide 1-1 consults to students FREE OF CHARGE especially nearing examination periods, subject to the tutor's availability. Students can also arrange to see teachers before and after lessons for free consults.
7. Does Zenith offer a free trial class?
Yes, we do offer a free trial class for new students. However, free trial class will not be available for specific lessons during certain weeks as some lessons are catered towards the application of content already taught to current students. We will contact students to arrange for the trial lesson.
8. Will teachers go through previously taught lessons for students who joined late?
We highly encourage new students to attend the crash courses during the March, June or September holidays to cover important content they have missed. We will re-cover the content previously taught during these holidays.
9. I live in the East/North, are lessons only conducted at the Buona Vista and Potong Pasir location?
We have plans to open centres in 2021 in the East for students who find it too far or inconvenient to travel to Buona Vista or Potong Pasir for lessons! Stay tuned to on our Instagram page @LearnAtZenith for updates!
10. How do I go about signing up for lessons at Zenith?
There are three different ways you can sign up for a free trial lesson. Firstly, through our online registration form. Secondly, you can WhatsApp/Telegram/SMS us at 87687651. Lastly, you can email our official email ZenithEducationStudio@gmail.com